Behavior Analyst – Full-time & Part-time
Solstice Behavioral Health & Consulting is seeking experienced Behavior Analysts to join our school consultation division and our clinic at our Shelton, CT location and surrounding towns to provide consultation, home-based and/or center-based services. We also welcome candidates to apply who are newly certified behavior analysts and seeking a mentorship opportunity.
Learn. Grow. Adapt.
At Solstice Behavioral Health & Consulting we are committed to delivering high-quality, compassionate, and individualized care to the individuals and families we serve within a nurturing environment. We believe in providing evidence-based treatments for those impacted by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and related neurodevelopmental disorders.
Join our dynamic team of highly trained professionals and lead to making an impact of the lives we serve. We train, coach, and mentor staff to work with children, families, and community providers in an effort to promote behavioral change and emotional well-being.
Supervision is delivered from our experts at the clinic and allows for opportunities to expand their skills within various settings including home, community, and school consultation project sites. We believe in developing a life-long mentor-mentee relationship that expands beyond the walls of Solstice.
Solstice is committed to providing state-of-the-art training to the professionals delivering services to our clients and families. We are committed to enhancing the delivery of clinical services each and every day. Therefore, we allocate resources in order to provide monthly in- service training opportunities to our professionals. Professional development is delivered by experts within our Solstice community as well as leading experts in our broader community. Join us and adopt a growth mindset, today.
- Delivering behavior analytic services to children with autism and their families
- Planning for generalization of acquired skills into the home and community settings
- Providing supervision and direction to behavior technicians delivering direct 1:1 treatment
- Conducting various assessments used to develop comprehensive treatment plans
- Reporting on treatment progress and analysis of data
- Attending weekly group and individual supervision activities
- Participating in professional development opportunities delivered in-house
- Collaborating with community providers (speech, OT, PT, etc.)
- Supporting families through training opportunities across settings
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification (in good standing)
- Licensed Behavior Analysis in Connecticut
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to collaborate with team members
- Dependable, reliable, and efficient
- CPR & First Aid certification (preferred)
- PMT certification (preferred)
Solstice provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Candidates should email their resume and cover letter directly to Dr. Solandy Forte at email@example.com
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability
- Gym membership